Monday, June 20, 2011

Every Adopted Child Means One Less Aborted Child



When I was a youth, I learned that abortion kills. I learned that abortion is murder. When I was a youth, I decided I would much rather be a part of adopting children than ever be a part of aborting them.

For those of you who have watched this video and are reading my words now, if you have ever taken part in an abortion, know that there is room for you now at the foot of the cross.   Jesus loves.  Jesus saves.  Turn away from your past, repent of it and ask for forgiveness.  Then ask Jesus into your heart as your Lord and Savior.  And a miracle will take place.   A weight that you've carried on your shoulders for so long will be removed in an instant.  Jesus heals when you belong to Him.

Thank you for watching.  Thank you for listening.  Thank you for heeding.
I love you all!  Cheryl 

No comments:

Post a Comment